Lightabilities invites you to a wakaNINE CEU presentation of
Decorative Fixtures & The WELL Standard – Who Knew?
Wednesday, May 5th, 2021 | 12-1:00pm EST
The WELL building standard is gaining momentum as an influential component of many design projects. Join John Cook, CEO of wakaNINE, explain how decorative & acoustic fixtures can benefit your space design through achieving the Well Building standards in light, sound, movement, materials, mind and innovation.
- Careful utilization of decorative lighting can influence achievement of over 10% of the features comprising the WELL building standard.
- The key concepts of the standard are described and the features that are positively impacted by decorative fixtures are examined.
- Good acoustics within a space can contribute to achievement of WELL certification
- The history of acoustics along with the key elements of NRC, Sabin and RT60 are explained.
- Acoustic fixtures currently available are reviewed and specification/selection criteria explained.
- WELL standards that are accomplished via use of biophilia, beauty and sculpture are reviewed along with the task light WELL feature.